Is your pet having an emergency?
2112 Memorial Parkway SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
Mon 6 PM - 8 AM
Tue 6 PM - 8 AM
Wed 6 PM - 8 AM
Thu 6 PM - 8 AM
Friday 6pm to Monday 8am
If possible, we would appreciate it if you would fill out our hospital admission form prior to your arrival.
Animal Emergency & Critical Care Admissions Form
Required fields [*]
Mailing Address [*]
1. Have you been here before?
2. All medications or home remedies your pet has received or is currently taking.
3. Has your pet had its vaccines (shots) this year?
3.1. If not, has your pet ever had shots?
4. Is your pet on heart worm prevention?
5. List what your pet has eaten (or may have eaten) in the past 2 days.
6. Is your pet vomiting?
7. ls your pet coughing?
8. Does your pet have diarrhea?
9. How is your pet urinating?
Normal Not urinating More than normal
10. Anything Else?
I. I hereby authorize the doctor on duty, and assistants the doctor may designate, to perform a physical exam on the above
described animal(s) and to provide an estimate for recommended services and treatment.
2. I understand that emergency patients must be removed from the clinic daily no later than 30 minutes prior to closing, (7:30 AM
Monday-Saturday). I agree that any patient not removed shall be deemed to have been abandoned. Once the animal has been
abandoned, Animal Emergency & Critical Care has the responsibility for the animal and will treat or dispose of it as we see fit.
3. I understand that my pet(s) will receive emergency treatment only and that he/she/they may be released before all medical
problems are known or treated. I will arrange for follow up treatment as instructed.
4. I understand payment in full is due at the time of service.
Accept these terms and conditions