CareCorral: A Virtual Metropolis of Empathy and Love
Animal Emergency and Critical Care proudly offers CareCorrals to our clients, friends and the greater community thru our partnership with PrizedPals.
It’s common that furry and feathered friends are part of the family. After all…pets heal, age, live, die and grieve a lot like people. They have relationships worth nurturing, lives worth celebrating and stories worth carrying in your heart.
A CareCorral is quick and easy for you to create and to use, for keeping community close in times when it really matters – as a network of support and love. A CareCorral is a secure, invitation-only web/mobile micro-community among your loved ones – surrounding your pet-family.
A CareCorral makes it easy and convenient to share and engage among loved ones in a clear and instant manner – without the confusion or delays that occur when news is filtered through the grapevine and without needing mass emails that so commonly grow cumbersome. Your circle is able to respond with supportive messages and to engage at each member’s own pace – as it is comfortable and convenient for them to do so. Your CareCorral includes components that remove emotional barriers and simplify and enrich group connectivity.
After a simple sign-up process, you can quickly and easily create your own private, personalized CareCorral and invite others to join – only those you invite can participate.
Benefits and features of your CareCorral:
- Private blog for organizing healing, light-hearted or humorous interactions among loved ones near and far
- Interactive calendar for making it easy to engage support, energy, love and resources from invited members
- Social Storytelling is an interactive approach to celebrating warm memories in members actual voices, photos
- Photo and video sharing are fun, moving ways to share and trigger warm memories and experiences
- Bilingual among English and Spanish, and mobile-friendly